Supported Executive Director
- Managed contracts, D.O.s, P.O.s, modifications Advantage ME for vendors.
- OIT Billing edits
- Processed invoices daily.
- Resolved payment and accounting issues with DAFS and vendors.
- Reconciled 2 P-card expense reports.
- Outreach to Commissioners, consultants, and business partners.
- Commission retreat preparation
- Commission meeting minutes
- DEI reading assignments.
- Board meeting prep
- DOE DEI Committee Meetings.
- Researched billing records to resolve Advantage issues with DAFS.
- Ordered office supplies, conference items
- Venue procurement and outreach
- Calculated commissioner mileage match
- Custom design order for table riders
- Set up, break down, and supervision of green room at Maine Volunteer Leadership Conference
- DAFS outreach about dis-encumberance from previous grant cycles
- DOE Workforce Survey
- Tested S.O.P. for planning grant against federal portal
- SISGI contract modification and GR in order to accomodate p-card payment
Supported Grants Officer
- Approved PERS, Fixed Amount invoices, and prepared grantee invoices for approval to deal with 2021-2022 grant cycle resolution
- Outreach to grantees about Fixed Amount issues
- ARPA allocation support, calculation to resolve invoice problems
- DOE Procurement Approval and Advantage ME procurement
- Dis-encumberance modification edits and GR submission in Advantage for 2021 MEAP contract to free unused funds
- Grantee outreach regarding OnCorps issues
- Grantee outreach to DACF and Main Street Skowhegan regarding funding approval documents
- OnCorps Training: setting up Grantee Progress Report portals
- Reimbursement Request invoice revisions for Conservation Corps and Main Street Fellows A.R.P.A. split-coding
- OnCorps Training on invoicing procedure
- Made 22-23 Cooperative Agreement, PJF, and Advantage CT for Main Street Skowhegan AmeriCorps 2022-2023; procurement/signature process
- Made 22-23 Cooperative Agreement and PJF (with subsequent revised drafts) for Maine Conservation Corps AmeriCorps 2022-2023; procurement/signature process
Supported Communications Officer
- Billing/Invoices and related outreach for printing, broadcasting
- Office Administrator communications duties planning for 2023
- Outreach The Zone Corp for formal address change in vendor registry
- Outreach with staff about setting up communications planning meetings
Supported Program Development Officer
- Survey data
- MVLC ratings data troubleshooting in Survey Monkey
Supported Climate Corps Coordinator
- Web postings
Supported Training Officer
- Web page edits
- Edited public calender to include Excellence and Expertise Task Force Meetings dates for 2023
- Survey data
Supported Maine Service Fellows Coordinator
- Designed and procured business cards
Issues to be aware of:
Major focus of effort for next month:
The Office Administrator will work closely with the Grants Officer to resolve issues and close out the 2021-2022 payment cycle in OnCorps for grantees.
Prepared by Nathan McIvor, Office Administrator